Friday, May 20, 2011

Pacific-Nord Angst

I think I've become delirious in this long winter
Quietly overpowering Spring and shutting her behind grey
In the wind-chill, the bush outside my window, scrapes the glass
And it sounds to me like the seagulls of Moss Landing
Even now I feel mentally the grainy sand
And the gloomy grey transforms to sea breeze
This is a new cold altogether
And I can nearly smell the brine
Sensory disillusionment wakes me to the evergreens
And the absence of waves hushing up the pebble sand

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful ending:


    "Sensory disillusionment wakes me to the evergreens
    And the absence of waves hushing up the pebble sand"

    They're often quite a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. send me some art-poetry for my FREE ART project!

    poetcard? ;-D

    my address is in my profile.
    you don't need to put a return address if you don't like,
    just put berlin so i know it's from you.

    free-art-foundation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Dialogue with me...